Dismiss your conviction for only $499See How Easy it is to Qualify for Dismissal of All Charges
Please login to view this page
You are not logged in! Use the form at the top left to login.
If you forgot your password, use our password recovery page to reset it.
How to use this site
This site is divided into two sections. The first section is designed to provide you with all of the background information you will need to clear your record. This section lays the groundwork for your petition, and aims to answer any questions you may have about the services we provide. Information about important terminology, qualifications for dismissal, and court publications are all included in this section.
The second section of the site contains instructions about completing and filing the forms for your petition. This part of the site is only accessed once you have registered. Here you will find all of the forms you may need, and specific instructions on how to submit them.
Money back guarantee
Attorney Mark Blair guarantees to fully refund your money back (the fee that you pay Clear Your Name Fast and any filing fee that you pay to the county) IF you:
- answer all the information truthfully and accurately on the documents
- follow the procedures outlined on this web site to complete and file the documents
- are truthful in court (if you are required to attend court)
- attend the court hearing as directed (if you are required to attend court)
- and your petition to dismiss ("expunge") your conviction(s) is denied.
Mark Blair reserves the right to verify the information that you have provided for its truthfulness and accuracy.