Dismiss your conviction for only $499See How Easy it is to Qualify for Dismissal of All Charges
What are the benefits of dismissal?
In today's world, the job market is increasingly competitive. Prospective employers are conducting comprehensive background checks and any blemish on your record can lead to unwanted questions about past experiences.
CLEAR YOUR NAME FAST provides you with the opportunity to regain the advantage in the employment process.
THREE REASONS WHY YOU MUST DISMISS YOUR CONVICTION:
1. Under most circumstances, private employers cannot ask you about any convictions that are dismissed. So when applying for a job in the private sector, you generally do not have to disclose a conviction if it was dismissed or expunged.
2. "In California, government employers and licensing agencies (except for police agencies and concessionaire licensing boards) will treat you the same as if you had never been convicted of any crime." (direct quote from official California courts web site)
3. If you are petitioning for a dismissal, the court, upon proper motion, may withdraw your guilty or no contest (nolo contendere) plea, or verdict of guilt if you went to trial, and enter a NOT GUILTY plea. Then the judge will set aside your conviction and order your conviction DISMISSED. From that point forward, you are no longer considered convicted of the offense. Your record will be changed to show a dismissal rather than a conviction.
Here's more great news: under most circumstances, private employers cannot ask you about any convictions dismissed under Penal Code Section 1203.4. Please see how 2 California Code of Regulations Section 7287.4(d) prohibits an employer from asking anything about a dismissed conviction!
We offer the best, fastest and most inexpensive way to dismiss your conviction and clear your name fast!
Please see how easy it is for you to qualify and start the dismissal process today!
How to use this site
This site is divided into two sections. The first section is designed to provide you with all of the background information you will need to clear your record. This section lays the groundwork for your petition, and aims to answer any questions you may have about the services we provide. Information about important terminology, qualifications for dismissal, and court publications are all included in this section.
The second section of the site contains instructions about completing and filing the forms for your petition. This part of the site is only accessed once you have registered. Here you will find all of the forms you may need, and specific instructions on how to submit them.
Money back guarantee
Attorney Mark Blair guarantees to fully refund your money back (the fee that you pay Clear Your Name Fast and any filing fee that you pay to the county) IF you:
- answer all the information truthfully and accurately on the documents
- follow the procedures outlined on this web site to complete and file the documents
- are truthful in court (if you are required to attend court)
- attend the court hearing as directed (if you are required to attend court)
- and your petition to dismiss ("expunge") your conviction(s) is denied.
Mark Blair reserves the right to verify the information that you have provided for its truthfulness and accuracy.